Caring for elderly adults is no easy task and it may be difficult to find reliable professionals to take on this task. As a provider of adult medical care consulting, we offer help to ensure the training of your staff for smoother operations.
When running an adult day care, it helps to have you and your staff aware of signs of abuse in the elderly adults they are caring for. After all, elderly patients may be vulnerable to abuse whether that’s physical, emotional, sexual abuse, neglect, or abandonment.
Some of these signs include:
- Displaying signs of trauma such as rocking back and forth, being withdrawn, or being agitated
- Having unexplained bruises, burns, cuts, or scars
- Physical signs of punishment or being restrained such as broken glasses or bruises
- Developing preventable conditions such as bed sore
- Living in hazardous, unsafe, or unclean living conditions
This abuse should be investigated immediately to find out whether it’s from a family member, a fellow resident, or a staff working in your facility.
Are you in need of health care consulting to help you run your adult daycare smoothly and more efficiently? We at Future Focus, Inc. can help you pinpoint common problems and their possible solutions.
We also offer other consulting services including training programs and management systems.