Our primary arm of our company is in Adult Day Services where we provide comprehensive consultation to assist Start Up facilities through all phases of Development for new or seasoned entrepreneurs, as well as veteran operators in redevelopment phases, expansion or acquisitions.
We assist organizations to Strategically Plan successful Marketing Programs, Micro-Market Analysis, Facility Environmental Design, Program and Operational Redesign, Utilization of the space and overhead with other Creative Programs and a Comprehensive Compliance Program, Auditing and Training.
We offer an array of Educational and Training Programs as approved Instructors for National Certification Organizations.
- Future Focus Inc. continues to provide educational presentations as a speaker for various organizations.
- Approved Instructor providing the NCCAP Certification M.E.P.A.P. Courses for Activity Professionals.
- Joan Marie Granato serves as the President of New Jersey Adult Medical Services Coalition and on the Public Advocacy Committee for NADSA.
- Active Advocate for Seniors, the Disabled Community and the Adult Day Services Industry in New Jersey and Internationally!
- Open and operate an Adult Medical or Social Day Care
- Design or Re-design and Adult Medical or Social Day Care
- Compliance and Survey Review for Adult Medical or Social Day
- Training Programs for Adult Medical or Social Day Care
- Deficiency Plan of Corrections and Compliance
- Complete Policy and Procedures and Form Design
We provide Educational and Training Programs for the following:
- Activity Professional Training Certification Courses
- Administrative Training for Adult Medical or Social Day Care
- Staff Training, In-Services, Compliance and Safety Training